Who are we?
Valencia Conference Centre
- Postal Address: Avenida de las Cortes Valencianas 60, 46015 Valencia (Valencia)
- NIF: P9690009G
- • Contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 963 17 94 00
- Data Protection Officer: Grupo Unive Servicios Jurídicos S.L.
- Contact details for Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
When these are related to a service provided by us, processing shall be necessary to execute the contract.
For how long will we retain your data?
The period of retention of the personal data provided will depend on the purposes for which we process them:
In any case, we may keep your personal data, duly blocked, for the attention of judicial, administrative or fiscal claims, for the periods legally determined by each applicable regulation.
With whom will we share your data?
Your personal data will not be sent to third parties with the exception of those providing services necessary to fulfil one of the purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Valencia Conference Centre guarantees the maximum confidentiality of your personal data, and also guarantees the exercise of your rights through the following email: email@example.com
These rights are:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party./li>
- Request its rectification or suppression.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose its processing.
- Request the portability of data.
- Reject individual automated decisions
- Where applicable, revoke consent.
To exercise any of the rights described, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
In addition, we inform you that you can address your claims to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Valencia Conference Centre reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, we will communicate the changes introduced within a reasonable timeframe before their implementation.