5 things you may not know about the Valencia Conference Centre
Discover the 5 things you didn't know about the Valencia Conference Centre
- Twice voted Best Conference Centre. As a conference centre, we are one of only 3 venues in the world to have received the award for Best Conference Centre from the International Association of Conference Centres on two occasions (in 2010 and 2018). This award is the result of the high level of satisfaction of companies and enterprises that have organised events at our venue.
- Up to 2,000 servings of paella. In an annexe to the main building, our facilities are equipped to prepare in situ our region’s most typical dish: paella. Up to 2,000 portions of rice can be served at the same time, allowing attendees to savour the most classic Mediterranean cuisine. Bon appetit!
- We have more accessible seats. Did you know that the seats at the Valencia Conference Centre were changed less than a year ago? As well as enabling them to be dismantled faster, the design and dimensions of the seats in the main auditorium allow greater accessibility for pregnant women and left-handed people. They also have an anti-panic system, which automatically retracts the writing arm and hides it in the armrest if the user gets up and bumps into it.
- It’s not the technology, it’s how you use it… If you need fast and smooth browsing from any room in the building, you’ve got it. The Wi-Fi that can be hired in the building is capable of covering up to 3,000 devices at the same time. What do you think of that?
- Our own time capsule. The gardens of the Conference Centre hide a time capsule with sustainable wishes from all the public expressing how society would like Valencia and the world to be in 2030. In that year we will extract it and we will see how the city and the people have evolved in the intervening years in relation to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set out in the 2030 Agenda.
Discover more about us at www.palcongres-vlc.com